Terms of Trade Plant Zero 2006 Ltd
1. Payment is required after confirmation of an order prior to plants being despatched. Please pick your prefered Freight option. Some freight options may incur additional charges depending on the order. We will notify you if there are any changes. Happy Shopping from The Plant Zero Team.Prices are GST exclusive. Payment is acceptance of our terms and Conditions.
2. We take all possible care to ensure plants are of good quality, appropriate to their intended usage, and are true to name and description. However, no warranty, express or implied, is given on quality, name or description, and we give no guarantees regarding future growth or performance of the plants.
3. Our responsibility for the plants ends upon collection of the plants from the nursery, or upon dispatch to the courier. If there is no-one home plants will be left where you instruct us to leave them or in a place under cover if possible. Plant Zero 2006 Ltd does not take responsibility for any plants missing/lost/damaged after they have left our nursery.
4. The cost of plants does not include packaging or delivery. This should be arranged at the time an order is confirmed. We will not be responsible for debts incurred to other carriers.
5. Plants should be checked carefully on delivery. Complaints regarding inferior quality or deficiency should be made within 48 hours and we will investigate these and undertake to remedy any problems at our discretion. No goods will be accepted for return without prior written consent.
6. Where another carrier/freight company/courier is involved, claims should be made directly to them for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
7. Quotations remain valid for 1 month unless otherwise specified, but plants will be held only for confirmed orders that have been paid with a non-refundable deposit.
8. Any order may be altered or cancelled up until confirmation of the order and the arrangement of delivery. After this time any variation to the order will be accepted only at our discretion and additional charges may be incurred.
9. Once an order is confirmed, plants will be held and maintained by us for up to one month. Thereafter we reserve the right to charge a holding fee. While we will do our best to look after the plants, we cannot guarantee their continuing quality. Unless such a holding period is negotiated and agreed to in writing, we reserve the right to sell the plants on to another customer.
10. In some circumstances you can make a deposit to purchase/hold your order. This is Non-refundable
11. We will do our best to deliver on an agreed date, but such a date is not a condition of sale. Some delays may happen in regards to delivery time due to unforeseen circumstances and plants will be delivered as soon as possible after the agreed date.
12. We will not be liable if, due to events beyond our control (force majeure), we are unable to provide the plants ordered.
13. No liability will be taken for indirect or consequential losses suffered by you or any other third party.
THANK YOU FOR READING OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT FOR UP-CYCLING PLANTS AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH GARDENS. YOUR SUPPORT HELPS MAKE OUR PLANET A BETTER PLACE :-)